For more information and to book your appointment, please call:
To keep us safe during COVID-19 times:
A few precautions will have to remain temporarily in place.
1) Please postpone the appointment if: you or someone at home has COVID-19 symptoms; if you are couching, sneezing or have a runny nose due to other reasons; if you have been in contact with someone who recently tested positive to COVID-19; or if you have been in an airplane within the last 14 days.
2) If this is your first time, I will have a form for you to read and fill out at arrival. You may take this form inside your home to fill it out. The clipboard is disinfected after each use. Please use your own pen.
3) Wear a well-fitted multi-layered face mask because we will be at a close distance from each other. An ill-fitted mask will have to be replaced or doubled-up outdoors by one of mine and $1 will be added to your grooming fee.
4) Leave food, drinks, gloves, and other personal items at home. You may bring your phone if it can stay in your pocket on silent mode until the groom is finished.
5) All cats need to be transported into the mobile salon in a carrier.
6) Only one person of 19 years or over can attend for now.
7) Choose clothing that you do not mind getting hairy. I can not offer you a smock to wear this time.
8) Cash or e-transfer only. (Fees are posted on the next page).
9) I will open and close the door for you and offer you hand sanitizer.
If any of the above is unclear or you are not sure that it is possible for you, please talk to me about it when you schedule the appointment. Do not wait with this until the day of your appointment, as this can result in having to re-schedule and the payment of a cancellation fee.
The seating area will be disinfected after each appointment and the vehicle will be aired out.
Please check back for updates. Last updated: May 16, 2021
Kitty-A-Go-Go Mobile Cat Grooming offers a specialized cat grooming service brought directly to your doorstep. We use gentle grooming techniques in a cat-friendly environment. You are welcomed inside the Mobile Grooming Salon to comfort and possibly hold your furry friend during the visit.
The visit usually takes around an hour and it will be completely devoted to your cat. A cat groom can be a clip, partial clip or a brush out. It usually includes a sani-clip, pads shave, ear and eye cleaning. It always includes a nail trim and of course, a cuddle and a treat!
We serve Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge.
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday once a month
Please check out our Facebook page to see what clients say about their experience with us.
In addition, enjoy hundreds of pictures of freshly groomed cats!
MOBILE CAT GROOMING
Copyright. Kitty-A-Go-Go Mobile Cat Grooming. All rights reserved.